Help For English - angličtina na internetu zdarma!

Procvičujeme předložky #3

Komentáře k článku: Procvičujeme předložky #3

Dobry den, Vase stranky jsou skvele-ucim se latinu pro zabavu a tohle je pro me idealni zpusob uceni. Takze nejprve bych chtela mockrat podekovat za tuto moznost studia. Behem testu prichazim na nektere nejasnosti a rikala jsem si, ze vyzkousim, jestli tyto stranky jeste zlepsujete nebo uz uplne pracujete na jinem projektu. Jestli jeste tyto vylepsujete, tak mam tady k te sekci dve otazky- kdyz zadam v testu, ze koberec je pod posteli-infra napise se mi, ze je to spatna odpoved, I kdyz si myslim, ze gramaticky je spravna. Druha je, ze kdyz zadam super, jako ze obraz je nad posteli, tak mi to pise, odpoved ma byt supra s komentem, ze supra je i s ak i abl. a to mi padove nesedi. Myslela jsem ze jste v komentari u prvni predlozkove kapitoly psala , ze super muze byt s ak i abl, ale supra jen s ak.? Mozna se pletu. Predem dekuji za odpoved. S pozdravem. Tereza

UV Gullas College of Medicine is one of the Top Medical College in the Philippines in Cebu city. International students have the opportunity to study medicine in the Philippines at an affordable cost and at world-class universities. The college has successful alumni who have achieved well in the fields of law, business, politics, academe, medicine, sports, and other endeavors. At the University of the Visayas, we prepare students for global competiton.

"University of Perpetual Help System Dalta ":http://www.careerplus.org.in/…tem-daltaTop Medical College in the Philippines University of Perpetual Help System Dalta (UPHSD), is a co-education Institution of higher learning located in Las Pinas City, Metro Manila, Philippines. founded in 1975 by Dr. (Brigadier) Antonio Tamayo, Dr. Daisy Tamayo, and Ernesto Crisostomo as Perpetual Help College of Rizal (PHCR). Las Pinas near Metro Manila is the main campus. It has nine campuses offering over 70 courses in 20 colleges.

Quero recomendar que você experimente este site página seguinte, pois foi aqui que consegui encontrar a melhor solução para combater infecções. Tenho certeza que você definitivamente ficará satisfeito

Regular visits listed here are the easiest method to appreciate your energy, which is why why I am going to the website everyday, searching for new, interesting info. Many, thank you! Zonnepanelen ko­pen

I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you! Airco Antwerpen

I am a new user of this site so here i saw multiple articles and posts posted by this site,I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles. Zonnepanelen

Hi! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and new initiatives in the same niche. Blog gave us useful information to work. You have done an amazing job! Airco installateur Antwerpen

I think about it is most required for making more on this get engaged Zonnepanelen prijs

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Prijs zonnepanelen

The material and aggregation is excellent and telltale as comfortably. Airconditioning Antwerpen

The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention. Zonnepanelen Limburg

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Airco installateur Limburg

I am a new user of this site so here i saw multiple articles and posts posted by this site,I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles. Installateur zonnepanelen Limburg

Hi! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and new initiatives in the same niche. Blog gave us useful information to work. You have done an amazing job! Airconditioning Limburg

A great website with interesting and unique material what else would you need. Airco installateurs Limburg

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit nebo se můžete přihlásit účtem na Facebooku.

Autoři stránek nenesou žádnou odpovědnost za obsah příspěvků v diskuzním fóru.